The CPWiki Users Wiki wishes to have a database that is helpful to visitors and safe & easy for editing. In case there is any inappropriate behavior, we will have to take action and enforce it. This policy lists all the rules of editing on this wiki and the consequences of breaking these rules. If you have any questions, take it to the talk page. In order to keep count of all offenses, we have an administrators' wiki (only admins can read it).
The policy has total control over everything that goes on, including votes, nominations, editing, and even promotions. If a user is blocked or has a long blocking history, admins could stop the user from doing certain things such as nominations or being promoted due to not following the policy. Admins can also decide for a user not to be promoted if they are not trustworthy.
- The wiki's main categories or pages shall not be vandalized or deleted without Admin/Founder's notice. Any person who does so will be immediately blocked and seized of editing rights, be it contributors or registered users.
- No page on this wiki shall have any profanity, vandalism, discussions about foreign topic, adult content, spamming, insulting, racism or any of them. If such pages are discovered then they will be deleted immediately and any contributor / user who started / that assisted the page will be blocked forever and will be abducted of any rights he / she received through Admins, Bureaucrats or the Founder.
- All wiki contributors that think they can get away with spam or useless comments on the forums will be banned for 20 years! So far, none people have been banned.
- There will be no arguing. These accounts for all contributors and registered editors on the Wiki.
- Please have a happy time and enjoy browsing this wiki. If you think there is something missing in any of our articles please feel free to inform us or click the edit button. We are happy to listen to you. If you give info that is invalid or outdated, it will be immediately by a Admin or an Authorized user.
The 11 NO Policies (Policy Category I)Edit
These are the 11 NOs.
- No swearing.
- No bullying.
- No spamming or negatively changing articles.
- No unrelated articles.
- No links to inappropriate sites.
- No abusing your available powers.
- No advertising sub pages, products, or websites.
- No making fun of other people's race, nationality or gender.
- No abusing multiple accounts.
- No fights.
Style Guideline (Policy Category II) Edit
- CPWiki Users Wiki:Policy/Manual of Style
- Club Penguin Wiki:Policy/Manual of Style/News
Other Policies (Policy Category III) Edit
- CPWiki Users Wiki:Policy/Images
- CPWiki Users Wiki:[Policy/Responsible
- Userpage Policy
- CPWiki Users Wikii:Policy/Signature
- CPWiki Users Wiki:Policy/Admin Veto
- CPWiki Users Wiki:Policy/Authority
- Club Penguin Wiki:Policy/Intermediate Edits
- Chat Policy
- Have fun editing here!